Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff Members
Athena Photobucket Kali Photobucket The Sorting Hat Photobucket Persephone Photobucket Juno Photobucket Ollivander Photobucket
Latest topics
» климакс гинекология
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

» backlink checker free backlinks services
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am

» buy facebook likes xy
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

» buy fans for facebook f6
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

Scarlet and Starlet

2 posters

Go down

Scarlet and Starlet Empty Scarlet and Starlet

Post by Scarlet Brice Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Scarlet straightened her hair and double checked her robes for any creases.Satisfied she walked away from the now deteriorating mirror and began to write with her wand instructions on the chalk board at the front of the classroom.

Writing the date in fancy calligraphy Scarlet's wand hand froze. It was the first class of the semester 1998. Scarlet swung around quickly before slamming the classroom door shut with her wand. Instantly there was a knock at the door.
It can't be Scarlet thought. Suddenly a pretty little red head of about seventeen years trotted into the classroom a sneaky look on her face. The girl walked right up to Scarlet and studied her face intently without saying a word. Finally...

"Wow, I turned out good!" she chuckled, "I look fantastic if I do say so myself," winking she punched Scarlet gently in the arm. "Hey Scar, remember me?"

"Scarlet," Scarlet croaked out reaching for her desk next to her. "You realise this is the stupidest thing you've ever done right?!" Scarlet said as calmly as she could once she’d gained her balance. "You could have killed me... I mean us!" Scarlet scrunched her face up. "I can't believe this is happening!"

“Call me Ann Starlet just so we don’t get confused, it’s my new alias, awesome huh? And it’s not a stupid idea. I can’t believe you don’t remember. It’s only been seven years. It’s not as if I’m that old,” Ann said indicating to Scarlet. “You remember stealing the time-turner and giving it a little twist don't you?" she joked. "I must say that I'm not as fun older," she frowned.

"Stop it!" Scarlet yelled trying to straighten out her thoughts, "now I know for a fact that you only stay for the year but..."

"Don't sweat it Scar, just let me learn from you for a year and I'll leave. That simple," Ann said, "you remember the plan and if you change it,” she threatened, “you’ll change everything. I’ve seen the future, further than this present moment, clearly you don’t remember but if you screw this up you’ll screw everything up -trust me,” Ann said fiercely.

What Professor Brice didn’t know was that Ann, the young Scarlet had seen what this knowledge, that she was planning to learn from her older self would help Scarlet into her position at the Society for Tolerance of Vampires Head Office and then finally into her position as a Professor.
The original plan had been only to discover the time-turner and have a look at it, maybe make a few sketches and measurements for her notebooks but the curiosity was too great to know what her future would be and the young Scarlet had turned the time-turner and landed herself in the year 1998. She knew that seven years of advanced knowledge was something that could potentially ricochet her NEWTS and her career into the stars and beyond and Ann was determined to learn everything before she went back.

“Just play along or you’ll screw up your life, literally,” Ann said her face eventually softening at Scarlet’s visible distress. “You know what I’m talking about,” Ann said confidently before taking her seat at the front of the class and pulling out her notebooks, quills and ink.

Scarlet looked nervously around, fiddling with the time-turner hanging visibly around her neck. One might wonder why she was displaying a real time-turner around her neck, the exact same that Ann had under her school robes. But Scarlet had carefully laid the story that the time-turner around her neck was a very good replica of the real-thing. Theodore Evens was the only witch or wizard alive who the truth about the pretty chain around her neck.

“You’ll have to remain quiet I won’t have to disrupting the class. Not that you will,” Scarlet said as an after thought. Then, remembering something amusing she smiled and gave a little chuckle.

“What?” Ann said as she moved a few things around on her desk, “what are you laughing at?”

“You’ll find out soon enough, just be nice, I don’t want the poor bloke getting too offended,” Scarlet said, her mood lifting slightly at the knowledge that everything turns out well. She was at her dream job wasn’t she? Scarlet just had to make sure that nothing went wrong with Ann’s... visit.

I’ll watch her like a hawk. Scarlet vowed before she sat down at her desk just as her students began filing in.
Scarlet Brice
Scarlet Brice

Number of posts : 75

Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Scarlet and Starlet Empty Re: Scarlet and Starlet

Post by Adalyn Beaufort Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm

As she filed quietly into the classroom, Adalyn suddenly had a sneaking suspicion that she did not belong here. The other students looked far older than she, and no familiar faces from the first year sorting ceremony stuck out to her.

This doesn't look like a first year Charms class to me... she thought, embarrassed by her mistake and worried as to where she was actually meant to be at that time. Adalyn immediately tried to turn around and exit the classroom before anyone remarked on how a lost and confused ickle first year shouldn't be attending this class. However, as she attempted to push past the older students to the door, she was consequently pushed back by them, as each wanted to claim their usual seats in the classroom as quickly as possible. Adalyn had always been easily persuaded by others and had never been fond of causing unwanted fuss, so she somehow ended up being pushed and shoved to the front of the classroom by the impatient crowd of students.

Standing awkwardly in the aisle between the front desks, Adalyn took one look at the stunning Charms teacher and was immediately speechless. Prior to receiving the letter of acceptance into Hogwarts, she had attended a middle-class muggle school where the majority of teachers were pompous and stuffy old men - not young women who seemed to belong more in muggle make-up commercials than in dusty Charms classrooms.

Adalyn was suddenly intimidated by the beautiful woman standing at the front of the classroom awaiting students to take their seats, so she made a quick decision to plonk her bag on the nearest desk and sit down, even though she obviously stuck out as a first year. The thought of which class Adalyn was actually supposed to be attending had slipped her mind entirely. Her heart beat rapidly as she awaited a telling-off for being a stupid and irresponsible first year from the mysterious Charms teacher.
Adalyn Beaufort
Adalyn Beaufort

Number of posts : 9

Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Brice Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply and for the 'softly' and 'smiling' element of this post... Razz

Scarlet watched silently as Ann opened up her charms book and began scribbling some notes in the margins, her bright pink ink shimmering against the dull yellowing pages. A small quirk of Scarlet’s mouth, the only tell that she knew what was to happen next.

Ann continued to scribble various notes regarding the ‘accio’ charm when she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Someone was watching her, slowly turning her head towards the left she realised that a cute, tall, brown haired boy was winking at her and smiling suggestively. Ann stood up slowly allowing him a generous glimpse of her un-stockinged legs. Smiling coyly she leaned over the boy’s desk and winked back simultaneously picking up up his ink bottle and pouring the content over his head. The class laughed and pointed at the boy as he turned an unnatural purple, a mixture of his embarrassment and the blue ink.

“Ann Starlet!” Scarlet said softly, “come here please.”

Ann walked slowly and confidently towards Scarlet’s desk still smiling. Scarlet hid her amusement very well and dolled out an appropriate punishment.

“You may sit down now,” Scarlet said. Watching Ann walk back to her desk, still smiling, Scarlet realised that a young, rather pretty little girl was sitting quite near Ann’s desk. Scarlet realised that she didn’t recognise her, ‘she must be a first year,’ Scarlet thought, ‘poor dear.’ Scarlet quickly put away the class roll book she was about to take, she wouldn’t find a picture of the pretty little first year in her roll book. Smiling gently in the direction of the young girl Scarlet spoke to the class and asked them to begin the instructions on the board.

As the class busied themselves Scarlet slowly walked down the rows of desks before crouching down in front of the little girls desk.

“Hello,” Scarlet said.

“I’m Professor Scarlet Brice, what’s your name?” Scarlet was determined to minimise the poor child’s embarrassment as much as possible otherwise she’d be labeled a ‘wanna-be’ for the rest of her school life and possibly beyond.

Casting a simple spell, ‘immobulus,’ the class suddenly became immobile, their eyes as round as saucers, their hair standing on end as if they’d been electrocuted. Smiling at the young girl before her Scarlet reached out her hand and pointed silently to a door at the front of the classroom. The door lead to a narrow corridor that magically connected to Scarlet’s office.

“If you’d like to come with me,” she said softly.
Scarlet Brice
Scarlet Brice

Number of posts : 75

Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down