Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff Members
Athena Photobucket Kali Photobucket The Sorting Hat Photobucket Persephone Photobucket Juno Photobucket Ollivander Photobucket
Latest topics
» климакс гинекология
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

» backlink checker free backlinks services
by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am

» buy facebook likes xy
by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

» buy fans for facebook f6
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

Seth Martiff

2 posters

Go down

Seth Martiff Empty Seth Martiff

Post by Seth Martiff Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Characters Name Seth Martiff
Student/Adult Student 7th year.
Blood Pureblood
Broom Firebolt
Pet Can't be bothered to have one, he's got better things to do. ie. women related.
Celebrity Ed Westwick

Name: Seth Martiff
Preference: Slytherin
Sample of your character's nature in 100-500 words

So many girls to date, so little time in his opinion. The start of a new year meant a fresh start for Seth, all of his conquests from last year meant very little to him now. He was ready for fresh meat, ideally transfers were his first preference as he hadn't seen them go through the 'awkward' stage that girls go through in third and fourth year. Some of those girls had scarred him for life, seriously. Seth entered the great hall flanked by two of his mates, Jason and Parker. They had been best friends since first year and had caused a lot of havoc, especially amongst the female population of Hogwarts. "So who is on the list to conquer first this year?" Jason asked him as they started towards their houses table. "Hmm.." he wondered out loud. "Jenny Murphy seems to have blossomed over the summer," he answered, eyeing a brunette situated at the Ravenclaw table who glared at him when they past. "She'll warm up to me," he stated, which drew raised eyebrows from both his friends.

Seth had a reputation for being the one and only womanizer of Hogwarts, which he didn't mind in the slightest. He didn't know exactly when he had gained this 'unofficial title' but he put it down to the number of girls he had shagged over the past few years, which had been many. He didn't really do relationships. He had tried but he hadn't found a girl who could keep his attention past the second date, or shag for that matter. Once he had conquered them, he generally lost interest and moved on. That was how he worked. He'd never be a one-woman man, ((the puppeteer would like to note that he will one day have ONE woman)) and that suited him perfectly.

He had almost reached his houses table when he felt a slap on the back of his head. He turned around to see a blond hair-girl by the name of Sky Mallard, whom he'd 'gone out' with last year. Her eyes were full of tears and her lips were quivering. Whether that be from anger or sadness he didn't know. "What now?" he asked her blatantly, clearly showing he was annoyed. He didn't particularly like being hit on the back of the head, but he was somewhat use to it as it happened on a regular basis. "You arsehole!" Sky almost screamed at him. Yep. Definitely pissed in his opinion. "Excuse me?" he said through clenched teeth. "Look in the mirror sweetheart and I will think you find it is in fact you who are the arsehole, you look a lot like one to me!" he said snidely back. A cruel grin made it's way onto his face.

Whilst he loved girls and women, he hated the drama that came with them. No loathed it, absolutely loathed it. In retaliation to this Sky tried to punch him, but Seth was too quick for her. Grabbing her fist and locking it behind her back. "You really think you could punch me?" he said, rage coloring his tone as he whispered in her ear. "Yes," she screeched at him. "You're as low as it gets Martiff, I don't know what I ever saw in you..." she continued fresh waves of tears coursing down her cheeks. "I know exactly what you saw," he said releasing her. "A hot, desirable male with a head of hair to die for and intruments that you can only dream about now," he spat at her, causing his friends to errupt in laughter. "Seriously I know I'm good, you don't have to tell me. I can't say the same for you though. You definitely have to work on your performance darling," he laughed winking at her, clearly indicating what he meant by that sentence.

Sky screamed with rage and turned around in a huff, heading back towards the Gryffindor table. "Once again I win," he said snidely and went to sit down. "We definitely have to do something about that one," Parker said as they took their seats. "Oh don't worry," Seth said grabbing his glass of pumpkin juice, "By the morning everyone is going to think she is the biggest slut alive and no one will date her. Just you see..." Parker and Jason looked at each and laughed. "You are definitely the man," Jason said. "That I am boys, that I am...."
Seth Martiff
Seth Martiff

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Seth Martiff Empty Re: Seth Martiff

Post by Athena Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Due to the Sorting Hat having some very important mid-year exams I'll be stepping in. If you would like to request a special little verse or RP from the Sorting Hat please PM the Sorting Hat

SLYTHERIN!

If your character is still at school please reply with the year level.
Athena
Athena
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Accepted. If you have any questions post them in the Questions and Queries section of the board. Your profile has now been updated.
Athena
Athena
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://wizarddomain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down